Am I a workaholic?
- I'm secretly jealous of people who work more than 12 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Sometimes I wish I can just grind my meals and drink them. That way I can be back to work.
- I'm getting more and more impatient. I wish I can teleport to places rather than having to take public transport.
- What's wrong with taking leave to work, on non-official work?
- I go to sleep listening to business podcasts.
- I take a 15 minute walk to the bus stop instead of taking a feeder bus. Not to save money, just because I want to listen to business podcasts.
- I take the train when I have something to read.
- I don't have time to read stuff at home.
- I won't spend an extra minute at my official work if I can help it.